- Complex of 12 vitamins;
- Complex of 20 amino acids + 3 related compounds;
- Complex of 6 minerals;
- Complex of 5 nucleosides;
- Complex of 6 coenzymes;
- 2 antioxidant complex;
- Unstabilized hyaluronic acid 5 mg/ml.
Complex of vitamins (C, E, A, I) – protects and stabilizes phospholipids of cell membranes from free radical oxidation. Possesses pronounced oncoprotective properties, protecting skin cells from malignant transformation. It stabilizes the vascular wall, has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect. Prevents the development of solar erythema and hyperpigmentation, promotes rapid healing of acute actinic skin injuries (sunburn). Activates tissue metabolism for the synthesis of high-molecular components of the intercellular substance of the dermis and collagen.
A complex of vitamins (B 1, B 2, B 3, B 5, B 6, B 8, B 9, B 12) is a part of enzymes that catalyze metabolic processes. Regulates cellular respiration, protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism in the skin. Activates tissue metabolism for the synthesis of high-molecular components of the intercellular substance of the dermis and collagen. They increase the density and elasticity of the skin, inhibit the aging process. Improves the appearance of the skin.
A complex of 20 amino acids + 3 related compounds (among which the basic ones are proline, hydroxyproline, lysine, aspartic acid, threonine, serine) – acts on the synthesis of skin proteins by fibroblasts, mainly collagen.
Complex of minerals – regulates numerous cellular functions, normalizes the ionic balance of epidermis and dermis cells, and improves metabolic processes.
- Prevention and correction of early signs of photo-/and chrono-aging.
- Treatment of skin dehydration of any etiology.
- Correction of age-related skin changes (fine wrinkles, atrophy, flabbiness).
- Preventive therapy for sunburn in people with fair skin (blondes, redheads, never tanners);
- “Stressful” skin with chronic fatigue syndrome (residents of metropolises, increased computer loads, air-conditioned rooms, etc.).
- Circulatory disorders of the skin (rosacea).
- Preparation for and rehabilitation after chemical peelings, laser, and mechanical resurfacing, plastic surgery.
Bottles 3 ml. The volume is sufficient for treating the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, back surface of the hands. When treating only problem areas locally, it is permissible to divide the bottle for 2 patients, taking the drug with sterile needles into different syringes.
Recommended procedure protocol:
- Intensive course: 1 time in 7 – 14 days;
- Supporting procedures: once every 3 months;
- Introduction techniques: Series of papules, superficial and median nappage, linear retrograde.
You can buy Fillmed (Filorga) NCTF 135 (0.025mg/ml 5x3ml) at Beauty Dermal, your future supplier. We distribute only the most popular top-quality cosmetology, mesotherapy, and orthopedics medications at the best prices.
Beauty Dermal – your future supplier!