Sesderma Atopises Body Milk is a fluid lotion suitable to help dry skin and skin prone to atopic dermatitis. The use of nanotechnology in its formula ensures deep penetration of active ingredients and gives maximum efficiency to its high moisturizing power. The combination of ingredients boosts the skin’s natural protection against the eczema crisis, but also helps to reduce body pigmentation due to the content of tranexamic acid. This ingredient has been shown to reduce pigmentation in melasma cases, especially in the cases derived from sun exposure.
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: atopic skin, hyperpigmentation;
- Time of application: morning and evening;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: deeply nourishes the skin, soothes eczema, whitening effect, suitable for all ages, hypoallergenic fragrance;
- Formulated without: parabens, colourants, sulfates, allergens.
- Lipidic complex with a combination of Ceramides, which enhance the protective barrier of the skin and help to retain moisture, while also providing an antimicrobial activity to prevent infections;
- Tranexamic acid (t-AMCHA) encapsulated in liposomes, an important ingredient for the prevention and treatment of eczema, and which prevents pigmentation due to the ability to block the conversion of plasmin.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid encapsulated in liposomes and Boswellic Acids, which have an antiseptic action and soothe the skin by inhibiting the enzymes that trigger atopic reactions.
How to use
Sesderma Atopises Body Milk should be applied after bathing, with a gentle massage on the area to be treated, until it is completely absorbed by the skin.