- Original products;
- Low price ZO Retamax Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion 75ml
- Fast delivery;
- Friendly call-center staff will solve all issues related to the purchase of ZO Retamax Active Vitamin A Micro Emulsion 75ml online.
For the skin with signs of aging, as well as for rough skin of the face ZO RETAMAX ACTIVE VITAMIN A MICRO EMULSION is designed.
The unique formula contains a high level of retinol in a specially developed microionized emulsion of the fast delivery system. The innovative package supports essential texture enhancement, firmness and skin tone, helping to reduce medium and deep wrinkles. It also helps to rejuvenate the skin by reversing signs of aging. The exclusive combination of plant stem cells with antioxidants and biomimetic proteins helps eliminate and prevent signs of aging.
ZO RETAMAX ACTIVE VITAMIN A MICRO EMULSION has such prominent features:
- Highly effective vitamin A technology stimulates the process of natural regeneration of the skin to strengthen it from the inside, reducing the amount of wrinkles and providing an even color to the skin.
- The exclusive “ZPRO” complex increases the action of hyaluronic acid and collagen to prevent future signs of aging.
- An exclusive blend of advanced bioengineering plant stem cells provides a strong antioxidant effect and exceptional operating with irritations, which are the main causes of skin aging.
- Micro-ionized emulsion system provides fast delivery and improves the efficiency of ingredients.
You can buy ZO RETAMAX ACTIVE VITAMIN A MICRO EMULSION online in fillerslimited.co.uk shop at the affordable price. We provide fast and professional shipping as well.
This product consists of the following elements:
- High-potency vitamin A, which promotes epidermal and dermal stimulation and renewal.
- The exclusive antioxidant and biomimetic protein supplementation system “ZPRO”, which enhances the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid and helps to prevent future signs of aging, protecting against cell damage and collagen degradation.
- An extract of broccoli and sunflower seed oil provides antiviral properties.
- Beta-glucan provides protection of DNA.
- Vitamins C and E provide antioxidant protection.
The usage of ZO RETAMAX ACTIVE VITAMIN A MICRO EMULSION is based on one’s skin tolerance. At first dryness, irritation and peeling of the skin can be observed, which usually develops 3-7 days after the first application of the product. If you have not used retinol before, you should start with a dose of 2 times a week, gradually increasing its frequency.